Silver 1 Gm
₹97.50
22kt Gold 1 Gm
₹6850.00
Today's Rate
Silver 1 Gm
₹97.50
22kt Gold 1 Gm
₹6850.00

92.5 Antic Sterling Silver Bracelet For Men

SKU - GBRC/1275
₹ 4635.00
₹ 3708.00
 

 Make An Praiseworthy Gift to your Loved Ones. | Ideal For Party, Office & Daily Wear | Beautifully Designed Oxidised BraceletCan Be Used On Birthday, Marriage, Engagement, Any Occasion Silver Bracelet Collection at Silver Palace Online - Select from the latest range of Silver Bracelet online for men, women & girls. Choose from ethnic & western types of Silver Bracelet. 925 is a standard sign used to mark sterling silver, and the meaning of the stamp is that the silver content in the piece is 92.5% (i.e., the remaining 7.5% is comprised of other elements). Wearing silver jewellery is proved in fighting infection and preventing yourself from cold and flu, and many kinds of bacteria and viruses. Silver helps expand blood vessels elastic. This condition makes it possible for the quick formation of bones and healing of the various parts of body from wound to bruises. Silver is believed to be a mirror to the soul, helping us to see ourselves as others see us. Choose from wide range of Silver Bracelets - Free Shipping and COD options from Silver Palace.

WEIGHT : 17.6  GRAM

LENGTH : 8 INCH

 

https://youtube.com/shorts/odDZfjK6U-k?si=OB-ljf84GuTAdWdh

Also Available

SILVER POLKI BRACELET FOR GIRLS SILVER MEANDER KEY BRACELET FOR BOYS 92.5 SILVER ARROW BRACELET FOR MEN MESH CHAIN BANGLE BRACELET FOR WOMEN Oxidised Silver Cheetah Head Bracelet For Men

You May Also Like

92.5 Silver Blkack Stone Studded Bracelet For Men
₹ 4526.00
₹ 4300.00
925 Sterling Silver Majestic Roar Lion Bracelet For Men
₹ 12051.00
₹ 10846.00
Sterling Silver Stylish Bracelet For Men
Sterling Silver Twisted Chain Design Bracelet For Men
92.5 Silver Designer Antic Finish Bracelet For Men
₹ 5150.00
₹ 4120.00
Punjabi Kada In Silver V Shaped Top
Black Band With Net Silver Designed Bracelet For Men
₹ 2266.00
₹ 2039.00
92.5 Silver Name Badge Bracelet For Men
₹ 4842.00
₹ 4600.00
Loading...